This project has involved using the Greenscreen studio to record footage towards my Judy's house project. The packages that I used to produce this video was from both Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects. As well as just doing the video editing I have added images that I experimented with in Adobe Photoshop, and brought towards adding my own background instead of only the green being used.
Towards creating this video, it has involved on using third party material for creating a mash-up communicating Frankenstein. Adobe Premiere was used to edit all the video footage that I sourced online. Just to add some originality to this video, I have added sounds that I recorded myself e.g. the door creaking.